Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Free Tax Relief – Killer IRS CPA, Joe Mastriano

The Tax Relief You've Been Waiting For Is Now Available!

I may be crazy, but under this free advice tab I reveal the tax relief methods that I have used for over 25 years, in well over 1,000 successful negotiations with the IRS, for free!

Why Would I Show You "How To Deal With The IRS" For Free?

For many years I was afraid that if I told people how to effectively deal with the IRS, that I would be out of a job. Why hire me if you can save professional fees and represent yourself before the IRS, right?

Boy was I wrong! There are people who won't deal with the IRS period. They don't want to deal with the emotional stress, the technical nature, and the risk of dealing with the federal government, etc. They've heard the stories of levies and seizures. That's one reason why I've had CPA's and attorneys as clients!

There are people who can obtain money for professional services and want to make sure they get the best tax representation possible.

There are people who would deal with the IRS, and have even tried, but were unsuccessful. They learned that this was not something to handle themselves, and now they want help.

There are people in the above categories who have hired someone to help them, but never got the problem resolved.

These people will still want to hire me to represent them!

No comments:

Post a Comment